Creating successful Nordic tech-startups with global IT resources
Global development resources can mean “make or break” in transforming great ideas to big business. In this incubator program we merge ideas, knowledge and dedicated development resources, to co-create successful Nordic tech-startups.
Understand product development, master global sourcing and kickstart design and development of your prototype or minimum viable product.
Nordic startups with an innovative digital concept, a clear business model and an enthusiastic team – ready to proceed to design, prototyping and development.
Intense learning, expert mentoring, concept tweaking and hard work at our tropical development-camp, kickstarting production of your prototype or first version of your software together with your mentors and development-team.
- Analysis, specification and individual mentoring
- Understanding the extreme responsibility of being the product owner
- Expert panel feedback to refine the concept and business model
- Be inspired by successful entrepreneurs in India
- “Idea to product” life-cycle understanding
- Rapid development “design thinking” and agile project methods
- Meetings and bonding on-site with your India team
- Learn to use the right tools to manage and communicate
- Individual mentoring to overcome the common challenges
- Intense work with your prototype or MVP (minimum viable product)
What’s in it for you as a startup?
If selected to participate in the program, your venture will be kick-started through the 3 day development camp. You will return with a lot of knowledge, a sharpened concept and presentation of your idea/solution. At the last day you are given the option to pitch for investors/business angels.
Participation fee: NOK 9.500,- includes 4 days of intense learning, mentoring and actual work on your concept/prototype at our Tech-Startup Camp in Goa, India.
In addition, selected startups will get:
100-1000 hours design and development towards equity.
Participators cover their own cost of travel / accommodation.
This program is available for companies from all Nordic countries.
New startups for the program is evaluated ongoing.
or get in touch with us for a talk to assess if your startup fits the program.Fant ingen felt.