Boost your global orientation, understand the emerging market dynamics and explore your opportunities in India, a 1,3 billion people market and the world’s fastest growing major economy. If you are an exponential growth candidate, you should be one of 10 companies going to Indias business capital Mumbai Spring 2019.
Our aim is to supercharge you with knowledge on the high-volume/low-margin Indian market. We want to Inspire you and introduce you to the enormous opportunities. Most important of all: we want to connect you to the right people, which is make or break for your India entry.
Norwegian tech companies that are born global or bold enough for international scale-up. «Any-tech» is welcome to apply for the program: FinTech, EdTech, GreenTech, Smart Health, Biotech, Green buildings, Ocean industries and Smart City solutions. Just get in touch with us to discuss if the program is right for you.
Feel the market! The program include a very intense visit to India to get your business off the runway. Workshops, site visits, matchmaking, and a networking event.
- Meet and get personal advice from some of Indias most successful entrepreneurs.
- Matchmaking: We will work actively to connect you with the first potential clients or partners in India.
- Entrepreneurship in emerging market India workshop.
- Site visits: Small scale slum business, mega corporate, successful tech-startup.
- Mentoring and Individual work: We will push you to adapt your business model and marketing strategy.
- Pitch! We will get you in front of investors or potential joint venture partners both in Norway and India.
What’s in it for you as an entrepreneur?
If accepted in our accelerator program, we will give your India venture a flying start through the intense knowledge program, networking and active matchmaking.
1-Workshop in Oslo
-to prepare you for India, and India for you.
2-Intense 3 day visit to Mumbai
-the city of dreams will not let you return home unchanged.
3-Workshop in Oslo
-what happened? Lets sum it up and help you decide firm next steps
This is a subsidized program. Selected companies pay a commitment fee of 15000 NOK and cover their own travel expenses.
Application is open for our Spring 2019 program, so get in touch with us now.