Large Nordic Meetup in Mumbai 22. October 2020
The topic for this meetup is “Nordic Innovations meet sustainable business opportunities in India”. Save the date 22. October 2020. We look forward to see you. The Nordic Meetup – to make the right people meet.
This edition of the Nordic Meetup focus on showcasing Nordic high-impact companies for public organizations, corporates and the entrepreneurship community in India. Providing a platform to Nordic Innovations to find an entry into Indian market by bridging Nordic start-ups and scale-ups with business opportunities in India.
The massive growth and urbanization in India comes with challenges that only can be solved with a combination of new technology and innovative business models. We believe Nordic companies can be a good match for India; a sustainability-first mindset, combined with an emerging technology focus and open innovation ecosystems for research and entrepreneurship.
In a nutshell
- Half day seminar in Mumbai followed by a networking dinner
- 3 keynote speakers and welcome by Cheif Guest
- 8 Nordic high-impact companies with 5 minute pitches for an executive panel, giving live feedback.
- Moderated Panel Discussion with Nordic and Indian executives from governmental and private sector on «The potential for Nordic-India entrepreneurship collaboration in Smart Cities: Synergies, challenges, opportunities, sweet-spots, lessons learnt and next steps»
- 10 minutes Country Pitches from Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark
Stay in touch
Like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/nordichubindia to stay tuned for more info on the event ongoing.
For more information on the event or to partner for the event, please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org